Apply Now (Erasmus exchange)

This website gives you all information about the application for an Erasmus exchange programme (1 semester coming from a partner university). If you want to apply for the M.Sc. programme IT Engineering which is completely conducted in English, apply here.

Even for exchange students there are a few formalities to sort out and arrange before arriving in Wedel.

The International Office will help foreign students to find accommodation. Please contact Mrs. Seybold at least two months before your arrival.

If you are a non-EU citizen, you may have to apply for a student visa before coming to Germany. EU citizens need a permit of residence to be obtained within three months of arrival.

You must also make sure that you have health insurance coverage. It is also recommended to have personal liability protection.

If you are a non-EU citizen and you want to bring you car or intended to rent or buy one, you should check the regulations regarding the validity of your driving license